To Our SellYourMac Family,
During this time of unprecedented uncertainty due to the novel coronavirus COVID-19, we want to communicate to you that we are taking all of the recommended and necessary health and safety precautions to remain operational in order to help you, our valued customers, continue to turn your older Apple devices into what is sure to be much needed cash.
We are closely monitoring all recommendations from the CDC, WHO, and our state and local governing bodies. While the health and safety of our staff is always of the utmost importance, we have taken additional measures to ensure the wellbeing of the SYM team while we continue to operate to serve your needs in a responsible manner.
Additional Health and Safety Measures taken:
- We continue to ensure every device is sanitized with isopropyl alcohol
- We have mandated all SYM employees whose job functions allow them to work from home to do so
- We have rearranged our production schedule to ensure fewer than 10 SYM employees will occupy any given area in our facility at any time
- We have rearranged our work stations to ensure that all SYM employees present at our facility have at least 10 feet of personal space
- We have mandated that all SYM employees must wear gloves at all times
- We have mandated that all SYM employees must wash their hands every hour
- We have mandated that all SYM employees must wipe down their work stations before and after each shift with Clorox wipes
- We have mandated that all SYM employees who feel the slightest bit under the weather stay home
- We have placed additional sanitizer and cleaning supplies around our facility
We will continue to monitor all Federal, State and Local government updates and recommendations, and we will communicate any changes with all of you immediately. We will make every effort to continue to operate so that we can remain able to purchase your older Apple devices and sell you our Renewed Apple devices!
On behalf of everyone at SellYourMac, our hearts go out to all of those impacted by COVID-19. We hope everyone is making every effort to stay healthy and safe during this precarious time. Please let us know how we can assist you with your Apple needs.
Thanks for being a SellYourMac customer!
The SellYourMac Team