These terms are an agreement between ISELLMAC, LLC (ISELLMAC.COM AND SELLYOURMAC.COM) and you. It is your responsibility to read these terms and to understand them.
SellYourMac is a service where you, the user, offer to sell your item to SellYourMac after submitting a request for a “quote”. By using SellYourMac’s website and using this service, you agree to the terms and conditions set forth in this agreement.
- SellYourMac acts honestly and fairly in every transaction. We ask that you be honest and fair with us. We will not adjust your quote (unlike other sites) unless we are provided with inaccurate information or your item arrives damaged. We will get all the details, including specifications, condition, photos, and serial number, in order to confirm your quote prior to you shipping us your item(s).
- PRICING. SellYourMac reserved the right to adjust pricing if the item received differs in terms of specifications or condition from the “quote”. If the item is tested and is found to not work as described in the quote, or arrives with water damage or broken, we will email you with a new quote to reflect the item received. 95% of the time SellYourMac does not have to adjust the pricing because we do our due diligence to learn about your item prior to finalizing the quote. The most common reason why we adjust pricing is poor packaging that leads damage to your item.
- PACKING YOUR ITEM. SellYourMac is not responsible for you poorly packaging your item. If Fedex, the shipping company we use, damages your package, we can file an insurance claim, provided it was properly packed. However, if the item is poorly packed Fedex will not honor the claim and ultimately you are responsible. User understands that the condition of the item when it arrives at SellYourMac’s warehouse is the user’s responsibility. Please take the time to learn how to pack your item or have it packed professionally. Click here for a link on how to properly pack your item.
- PAYMENT. SellYourMac offers these forms of payment: PayPal, check, or store credit. Paypal offers the most immediate form of payment, and users incur a 3% service fee from PayPal. Checks are sent via USPS mail and take 4-6 business days to arrive. Overnight shipping available for a $20 deduction of your quoted price.
- STOLEN AND FAKE ITEMS. Any item determined to be stolen or fake will be turned over to the proper authorities and the user will lose all rights to payment on their item.
- LENGTH OF QUOTE VALIDITY. Your quote is valid for 14 days from the original submission. If you foresee a long delay in shipping your item, email us or use our Sell Your Mac app to see if the quoted price has changed. Typically, prices are adjusted about once a month.
- LEGAL ISSUES. Prior to litigation, user agrees to arbitration over any dispute or issue thought the dispute resolution process offered by the Cincinnati Better Business Bureau (BBB). We maintain an A+ BBB rating and will work to resolve any issue amicably. SellYourMac will not have any liability to user in excess of final quoted value as determined by SellYourMac. In an event, SellYourMac is not liable for any indirect, punitive, incidental, or exemplary damages.
- TRADEMARKS. All content on SellYourMac.com including, but not limited to, text, images, logos, videos, articles, design, and concepts are the exclusive properly and solely owned by ISELLMAC LLC. No content may be used or copied by any third party without written express consent from ISELLMAC LLC.
- TERMS SUBJECT TO CHANGE. SellYourMac reserves the right to update the terms from time to time as deemed necessary. The user is responsible for reviewing the terms and use of SellYourMac.com confirms user’s consent to the terms.